Cameron Diaz

I sent the following email out to some girlfriends of mine:

Cameron Diaz said the following and I really appreciate it…

Diaz also opened up about her love life, which has seen her date Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and British model Paul Sculfor.

“I think that I’ve what I’ve found, in my experience, is that you always find the person who you’re meant to be with at that time in your life,” she said of relationships, generally. “And what I’ve also found is that you have to move on from those people at certain times, because that’s the way it happens. For me personally, there’s nothing wrong with that. A lot of people find themselves trapped in something that they’ve outgrown and are unhappy. And they don’t know how to get out of it because they think that they’re supposed to make it happen.”

My dear friend Kath, responded with

Right on, cam!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

My BFF Bran resplied with the following

Love this, love you!

My Philadelphia soul sister Michelle then said

Yes! Right on! I mean, no! I mean, what the flying fuck is she talking about? I don't think I could speak that vaguely if I tried.

Whatever they're smoking in Hollywood, it's way better than what comes around here.

Here's another Diaz Zinger:
“If a woman who’s a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, ‘Do you think you made it because you’re ugly?’ So why should there be prejudice against someone who’s had some success in films and looks a little better than average. It’s all in my genes, so don’t hold it against me.”

Philly ladies - hope we can hang out tonight!

And my lifelong twin Anika said

sounds depressing to me, what about when you're 68 and no one starts coming into your life anymore? maybe i'm just an optimist, run this by me again in 5 years and we'll see where it's at

And, the latest is this (from me):

Yes, yes, yes, Cam is not going to win any awards in the dept of rhetoric, but she’s shooting from the hip!! If someone transcribed the bilge that comes out of my mouth in convo, it would read like, “oh, totally, I mean, like, I know, I know, like, what the fuck is that about?”

She is vague and her quote about the 300 lb woman with warts is slightly off the mark/totally uncalled for, but all in all she seems like she’s trying to make sense of things, which is all in any of us can ever do!


Well, that's all I got at the moment.

No comments: