song

Love is on the Way

I wrote you a love letter but it got lost in my files.
I wrote you a love letter but the ink ran with wine.
I wrote you a love letter that went on for miles.
I wrote you a love letter but the handwriting wasn't mine.
I wrote you a love letter of words that were true.
I wrote you a love letter without using 'you'.
I wrote you a love letter but it went out with the trash.
I wrote you a love letter but the end was all wrong.
I wrote you a love letter then realized it was rash.
I wrote you a love letter that sounded like an 80s song.
I wrote you a love letter saying just what I meant.
I wrote you a love letter with feelings you'd lent.
I wrote you a love letter and it started like this.
I wrote you a love letter and I said fuck through and through.
I wrote you a love letter and I started to miss.
I wrote you a love letter and said I want to start new.
I wrote you a love letter but it's in scraps on the street.
I wrote you a love letter that traces a heart beat.

No comments: